Terms and Conditions
“WebSite/ Site” or “www.hostmoneyback.com” means the online platform owned and operated by hostmoneyback , which provides a venue to the Users to find and use coupons, deals, discount offers on hundreds of online web hosting stores. Users even earn cashback on shopping from some of the web hosting stores stores.
“Vendor” / “seller” shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells, displays, the deals/ Coupons on the online platform provided by their respective website and delivers the ordered products to the customers.
“Customer” / “Buyer” shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on goods/services by placing an order for and or purchases any deal/ Coupons offered for sale on web hosting.
“User/You/ Your” means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including Vendor/Seller using or accessing the services provided on this Site and any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Site.
The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean the Company.
“Product/s” connotes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
This Website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with one another for their sale and purchase transactions. Therefore, hostmoneyback acts as a facilitator for such sale and all commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the seller has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that www.hostmoneyback.com is an online platform, a venue enabling the users to buy any highly curated list of deals, coupons and extra discounts by means of cash back. Once a User chooses the most appropriate deal through the Website, they are automatically redirected to the concerned Merchant’s website where the User can purchase the products on which the offer is applicable. For some of these Merchants, we are able to track your purchase and in such cases we share a part of the commission with You. This is reflected in the User’s account on hostmoneyback once the purchase is confirmed by the merchant.
Providing of cash back is solely dependent on confirmation of the purchase by the Merchant. You hereby acknowledge and agree that in case of failure of confirmation of a purchase by a Merchant or non payment of commission by the Merchant to hostmoneyback, hostmoneyback may refuse to credit any form of cash back to User Account. hostmoneyback also reserves the right to cancel pending or confirmed/earned cashback, withdrawal requests or withhold payments indefinitely if we detect unscrupulous activity, fraud or bulk purchases made by the user. Cashback and any Bonus provided to user’s account may not have an expiry date, but hostmoneyback reserves the right to reduce or remove the available amount without any prior notice.
You further agree and acknowledge that the Site is not involved in any sale and purchase of goods/products and cannot warranty the quality and merchantability of the goods purchased utilising the deals/ coupons purchased. hostmoneyback is only a facilitator, an intermediary and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions between the Vendor/Seller and the Customer/Buyer.hostmoneyback shall neither be responsible nor liable to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between the Users and the Vendors.
hostmoneyback shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of Vendors and/or Sellers or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Vendor or manufacturer of the products. hostmoneyback does not sell or retail any products and does not ensure that the Users shall perform their obligations in respect of the transaction concluded on this Site and further expressly disclaims any warranties or representations express or implied in respect of quality, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed and transacted on Website.
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
hostmoneyback accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
hostmoneyback shall not be responsible and shall not be responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users.
Before placing an order you are advised to check the Deal description carefully. By placing an order for a Deal you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the Deal’s description.
The agreement between you and hostmoneyback is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted or your login through other group or related ID. By using the services of hostmoneyback you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
- hostmoneyback is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the Website.
- You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Deal/ coupons that you choose to buy with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf.hostmoneyback accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its channel partners/ Sellers or third parties.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. hostmoneyback will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity,hostmoneyback reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by hostmoneyback, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge into any reseller activities. In case of any such instances, hostmoneyback reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. hostmoneyback reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), hostmoneyback shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its Website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- hostmoneyback will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of parties. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Failure/ denial by a channel partner to honor the deal/ Coupon or coupon code not working in case of online coupons needs to be reported within 24 hrs of the purchase of the deal/ coupon.
- Cancellation on user’s request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
- All order/sub orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by customer.
- hostmoneyback as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- hostmoneyback reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS’s related to any order placed by a User and the User agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMS’s from hostmoneyback or its authorized representative, irrespective of your registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with your telecom service provider.
- You agree to receive calls from hostmoneyback and its agents, merchants, courier partners seeking clarification/information regarding your order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of hostmoneyback in this regard.
Third Party Information
The content on the Website which includes all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, design documents, and artwork is a combination of Third Party content and Our content. We have no control over such third party user generated content as We are merely an intermediary for the purposes of this Terms of Service. In the event, if any of the Third Party Content infringes any Intellectual Property of any person, the User shall be solely responsible for any loss caused and We shall not be liable. You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any such content.
The use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent is not allowed.
In order to facilitate payments for deals/ Coupons purchased by You through Website, hostmoneyback offers an online payment gateway facility that will facilitate You to make payments in respect thereof to hostmoneyback using Paypal account acceptable and made available to the users from time to time, subject to Your complete acceptance and adherence to the terms and conditions hereof as well as the terms and conditions of the website of the payment gateway service provider/s.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
hostmoneyback is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature addressed to Grievance Officer at email@example.com.
Request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.